This Website uses its own and third-party cookies solely for statistical purposes, without identifying the user and collecting only information on the browsing that users do anonymously. Accepting the installation of cookies necessarily implies the acceptance of this policy.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded on your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their devices and, depending on the information contained and how devices are used, cookies may be used to recognise the user.
Cookies help us to improve the quality of our website, as they allow us to monitor which pages our users find useful and which they do not.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
DEPENDING ON THE ENTITY MANAGING THEM
- First-party cookies. Those that are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: these are sent to the user’s computer terminal from an equipment or domain that is not managed by the editor, but rather by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
DEPENDING ON THEIR PURPOSE
- Technical cookies: these are those that allow or facilitate the User to navigate through the website and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as identifying the session or remembering passwords.
- Analysis cookies: these are used, either by us or by third parties, to quantify the number of users and thus perform a measurement and statistical analysis of the users’ use of the Services. To do this, browsing habits on our website are analysed in order to enhance the products and services that we offer.
DEPENDING ON THE TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVE:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the browser’s cookie file until the user leaves the website, leaving no trace on their hard drive. Information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse traffic patterns on the website. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and ease of use.
- Permanent cookies: are stored on your hard drive and our Website reads them each time the user makes a new visit. A permanent cookie can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, after that date it will stop working.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE?
Our company uses its own and third party analysis cookies.
Our company does not use advertising cookies and, therefore, we do not collect your browsing habits on the Internet or offer you any type of advertising. We only use third-party analysis cookies that, in no case, treat personal data or record browsing habits for advertising purposes.
To this end, in accordance with Article 22 of the Law 34/2002, 11th July, on Services of the Society of Information and Electronic Commerce, we request the consent of visitors, upon accessing our website, for the use of analysis cookies. Such cookies will be activated after a reasonable period of time to allow the user to make a decision regarding their consent.
RELATION AND DESCRIPTION OF THE COOKIES THAT WE USE ON THE WEB PAGE:
|First-party cookies||_icl_current_language||Identify the user’s language.||24 hours|
|First-party cookies||cookie_consent_level||Stores the acceptance of the installation of cookies by the user so as not to repeatedly show the same message.||1 year|
|Google Analytics||_ga||Used to distinguish between users.||2 years|
|Google Analytics||_gid||Used to distinguish between users.||24 hours|
|Google Analytics||_gat||Used to limit the percentage of requests. The cookie is updated every time it sends data to Google Analytics.||1 minute|
|Youtube||CONSENT||Measures the video reproductions made by the user and records “Like” or “Share Video” events.||20 years|
|Youtube||GPS||Used for the location of mobile devices.||24 hours|
|Youtube||PREF||Used to store configuration preferences, such as preferred language, number of search results displayed per page, or activation of Google’s SafeSearch filter.||2 years.|
|Youtube||VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Cookie that tracks the videos visited that are embedded in the web.||240 days|
|Youtube||YSC||It measures the video reproductions made by the user and records the “Like” or “Share Video” events.||End of browser session.|
You can edit your cookie settings by clicking here.
- The application we use to obtain and analyse navigation information is: Google Analytics (google.com/analytics/). This application has been developed by Google and it may use this data to improve its own services and to offer services to other companies.You can find out about these other uses from this link: https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=esThis tool does not obtain data on the names or surnames of users or the postal address from which they connect. The information obtained is related, for example, to the number of webpages visited, the language, the city to which the IP address from which users access is assigned, the number of users that visit us, the frequency and recurrence of visits, visit times, the browser they use, the operator and type of device from which the visit is made.We use this information to improve our page, detect new needs and assess the improvements to be made.
HOW TO REVOKE CONSENT AND DEACTIVATE COOKIES
Below, we provide you with links explaining how to disable these cookies in different browsers:
ATTENTION: If your browser blocks cookies certain services or functionalities of the website may not work properly.